The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL) is dedicated to assisting faculty and staff in improving the quality of teaching and learning services. CETL Faculty Advocates inspire, guide and mentor faculty in areas of pedagogy and classroom management.
Current CETL Events
Links to Interesting Literature: Check our Twitter feed! http://twitter.com/nova_cetl
Navigation: You have two ways to access the full content of all posts. Click on “Blog Roll” at the top of this page. You will find the blog as you might be used to seeing a blog. You can leave comments as you always have by clicking on the “thought cloud” icon next to each post. You can also access each post separately by clicking on its title on this page. You can also leave a comment in this format.
- See the newest information on this page and/or directions to current information.
- See the roll of posts that you are used to by clicking on Blog Roll on the top menu bar.
- Find information about general topics by using the categories listed on the left.
- Search for specific words by using the search box at the top right.
- Fine information from a specific date by using the Archive menu on the bottom left.
- Your comments are always welcome. Use the form below on this page. On other pages look for this icon:
*Archives for the print version of “Teaching and Learning Matters” can be found here.