JOB #1: PT GRAPHIC DESIGNER JOB DESCRIPTION
- Are you an EXTREMELY CREATIVE Graphic Designer seeking to gain some experience in the workforce? We are seeking an enthusiastic, well presented individual to join our team.
- Working with a small, customer focused team you will be given the opportunity to take control of all artwork design and wide format digital printing for this store. This individual will also be expected to learn how to run and manage the Epson Wide format printer, the Laser Engraver as well as handle some production as needed.
- Applicants must have knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, be willing to learn signage design, computer cut vinyl graphics and wide format digital inkjet printing. Experience with sign-making and design software including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Corel Draw is a plus.
- Attention to detail and a willingness to learn is a MUST.
- This is a challenging and rewarding position in a customer focused, fast-paced environment.
JOB #2: FULL TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Answer the phone and direct callers to the appropriate individual.
- Copy and file documents, work orders, estimates, invoices, etc., as needed.
- Assist the sales team as needed (i.e.: by contacting customers when orders are ready for pickup, labeling and mailing marketing materials and follow-up letters when requested, delivering orders when needed, making competitive “shopping” calls, etc.).
- Maintain store appearance by vacuuming, emptying trash cans, cleaning counters and windows, straightening showroom, update in-store merchandising and keeping area neat.
- Assist accounting by printing and calling the aging report customers, printing and mailing statements, making bank runs, and if requested, posting checks.
- Order and manage office supplies; make sure departmental needs are met, that postage meter has postage, copier and FAX machine have paper, etc.
- Assist Visual Communications Expert as needed (i.e.: contact vendors for pricing, shipping updates, minor project management, estimate follow-up, and customer services needs)
- Serve as a production backup when needed.
- Input data, fax, mail, copy and file. Manage incoming emails and redirect to appropriate staff member.
Cleopatra Burke – (703) 352-6200
For both positions the salary is negotiable.