2013 NOVA Service Awards Luncheon

The NOVA Service Awards Luncheon honoring employees completing 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 and 45 years of service with the Commonwealth of Virginia will be held on Friday, April 5 at the Waterford at Springfield located at 6715 Commerce Street, Springfield, Virginia. Social time (cash bar) will begin at 11:30 a.m. with lunch served at 12:00 p.m. The list of those being honored, along with this year’s professor and classified staff emeriti, is in the Flyer section of this Intercom.

Please check the list for:

(1) The correct spelling of your name
(2) Your years of service.

Certificates are made based on this list. Contact Kathy Naidamast in the Human Resources office at 703-323-4247 with questions about your years of service, the correct spelling of your name or any other related questions. Invitations will be mailed to home addresses.

Twitter Facebook Email

3 Responses to “2013 NOVA Service Awards Luncheon”

1. Where is the list?

2. Do the planners of this event realize that Friday, April 5 is the last day of the New Horizons Conference? It also happens to be the first day of the VMATYC (Virginia Mathematical Association of Two-Year Colleges) Conference.

I skipped my previous service awards luncheon, because it conflicted with a class I was teaching. I guess I’ll have to wait another 5 years to see if I can make another service awards luncheon.