I am the Associate Dean of Learning and Technology Resources and manage the Alexandria Campus Library.
The Library provides
- Responsive instructional, reference and access services
- A strong collection of print, media and virtual resources which support the college curriculum, faculty teaching and student learning
- A welcoming atmostphere conducive to individual and group study and intellectual discovery
I am the library liaison to the Alexandria Campus Science, Business and Technology Division. I serve on NOVA’s Library Working Group and the Resources for Users Committee of VIVA, the Virtual Library of Virginia.
Publications and presentations
- Destroying books, creating visions with Rebecca Kamen, Virginia Library Association 2011
- Succession planning for everyone, starting now with Carol Sinwell, Virginia Library Association 2009
- “Text, image and form: the altered book project,” Virginia Libraries 53:3 (2007) 27-28.
- Boomers, genXers and millennials: use their differences to power your library with Matt Todd and Brandee Worsham, Virginia Library Association 2006
- My college freshman is your high school senior with Debbie Gaspar, Patt Moser and Jennifer Nutefall, Virginia Library Association 2005
- Plagiarism, the digital plague with Anne Anderson, Virginia Library Association 2003
- Evaluating information from the Web with Maggie Zarnosky, VCCS New Horizons 1999