Blackboard Collaborate Plan allows moderators to design and develop web conferencing sessions for Blackboard Collaborate prior to the live session. Sessions created with Blackboard Plan, guide you through the activities of the live session, automating the routine tasks. Allowing you to focus on delivering material, facilitating interaction, and optimizing the learning experience.
During your Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing session, Plan will trigger actions such as, starting the recording, advancing to the next slide, creating breakout rooms, loading and presenting a quiz, or playing a multimedia file, with a single click.
Blackboard Collaborate Plan allows you to:
- Package content and interactions for live session in a single file
- Automate routine tasks of running a session
- Trigger each action in live session with a single click of the Next button
- Focus on delivery and interaction
- Expand use of real-time interaction to all instructors
- Leverage institutional expertise and limited teaching resources
- Ensure consistent delivery by multiple presenters
- Reduce reliance on co-facilitators to reduce cost
- Store plans in LMS/CMS systems, on local networks, or CD-ROM
Find and download Blackboard Collaborate Plan from our Blackboard Learning Management System on the Teach or College Connect tab in the Faculty/Staff Instructional Software module.
Helpful Blackboard Collaborate Plan Information: