• Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by an International Evaluat ion Service and request
for the COURSE-BY COURSE EVALUATION before NOVA can evaluate the transcript for possible
World Education Services (WES) Website: http://www.wes.org/ Telephone: 212.966.631 l
Foreign Credentials Service of America (FCSA) Website: htlps://www.forcigncredentials.ong
Telephone: (877) 553-4285
Evaluation process may take 2-3 weeks. Does not include processing time for shipment
Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE)
Website: https://www.ece.org/ Telephone : 414.289.3400
Evaluation process may take 7 business days. Does not include processing: time for shipment
International Education Research Foundation (IERF)
Website: ht tps://www.ierf.org/ Telephone: 310.258.9451
AACRAO no longer offers evaluation services, however NOVA will accept official transcript(s) that
was evaluated by AACRAO prior to 2016.
• Once completed, have an official copy of the evaluation sent to NOVA electronically via World
Education Services, International Education Research Foundation, or mailed to NOVA from Foreign
Credentials Service of America, Educational Credential Evaluators and AACRAO (prior to 2016).
Please do not send NOVA your original foreign transcript.
• In addition, your transcript will not be processed if you have not:
• Applied to NOVA
• Declared a major
• Please allow approximately eight weeks from the time CRO receives your documents for the
review of your transfer credit. Longer wait times can be expected during certain times of the year,
e.g., graduation, NOVA program application deadlines, and the beginning of each semester.
• For more information, please contact CRO at firstname.lastname@example.org