A great way to earn benefits and a guaranteed paycheck
THIS JOB POSTING IS BEING USED TO FILLED SEVERAL VACANCIES FOR THIS CLASSIFICATION AT SEVERAL LOCATIONS, SHIFTS AND ASSIGNED DAYS OFF.
Graduation from high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate and satisfactory completion of an acceptable vocational school/training program in auto/diesel maintenance or a minimum of 2 (two) years vehicle maintenance experience.
May be required to satisfactorily pass a written and or practical examination to advance to each level.
Some knowledge of and have performed satisfactorily the duties of a Garage Fleet Servicer or related field for a period not less than two (2) years.
Any Garage Fleet Servicer must maintain CDL with appropriate endorsements. WMATA reserves its sole and exclusive right to substitute any of the above test/certification requirements including but not limited to changes to other providers. WMATA In-House Certification Training will continue to be provided and conducted on-duty.
AmericanMuscle’s Student Scholarships
» 4 scholarships for $2,000 each will be awarded to students pursuing an automotive themed major. Two scholarships will be awarded every spring semester, followed by two additional scholarships to be awarded for the fall semester each year
- We are offering 4 currently enrolled students or high school seniors who are pursuing post-secondary education an opportunity to be awarded $2,000 in tuition assistance towards their upcoming semester! This scholarship is ongoing and will be available for both the spring and fall semesters each year.
- Those students who have exceptional drive and ambition should submit a 700-1500 word essay to email@example.com telling us who you are and how you plan on using your automotive education to incite positive change and innovation within the custom car industry. All entries must be submitted as a PDF or Microsoft Word document to be eligible for consideration and must also be accompanied by proof of current enrollment in an accredited United States college or university.
- Please submit your essays by 12:00PM EST on October 15th for all spring semester applicants and by June 15th for all fall applicants. Winning scholarships will be paid directly to the school as a tuition payment.
- Winners will be selected by November 15th for all spring contestants and by July 15th for fall applicants.
- This is a permanent program that is offered every year and is open for submissions each spring and fall semester!