The ADVANCE declaration for spring 2021 is now available on the NOVA ADVANCE website!
As a reminder, in order to join the ADVANCE program, students must first submit a declaration. Effective spring 2021, the following modifications were made to the declaration form:
- Students will now be asked to list their previous enrollment history at other colleges and universities;
- Students who do not meet the NOVA GPA or credit hour eligibility requirements will be referred to Mason’s Office of Admissions to discuss enrollment options.
In order to be eligible for ADVANCE, students must:
- have a minimum 2.00 cumulative GPA if they have completed college credit,
- be enrolled in a NOVA associate degree curricular program,
- have earned no more than 30 college credits before the semester they plan to start ADVANCE. (The 30-credit limit does not include AP, IB, CLEP or any other earned credit by exam. Credit earned at other U.S. or international colleges or universities does apply to the 30-credit limit.)
The deadline for submitting a declaration for the spring 2021 semester is January 11, 2021.
The deadline for submitting a signed agreement for the spring 2021 semester is January 18, 2021.
For questions, please contact: email@example.com.