The ADVANCE declaration for spring 2021 is now available on the NOVA ADVANCE website!
As a reminder, in order to join the ADVANCE program, students must first submit a declaration. Effective spring 2021, the following modifications were made to the declaration form:
- Students will now be asked to list their previous enrollment history at other colleges and universities;
- Students who do not meet the NOVA GPA or credit hour eligibility requirements will be referred to Mason’s Office of Admissions to discuss enrollment options.
In order to be eligible for ADVANCE, students must:
- have a minimum 2.00 cumulative GPA if they have completed college credit,
- be enrolled in a NOVA associate degree curricular program,
- have earned no more than 30 college credits before the semester they plan to start ADVANCE. (The 30-credit limit does not include AP, IB, CLEP or any other earned credit by exam. Credit earned at other U.S. or international colleges or universities does apply to the 30-credit limit.)
The deadline for submitting a declaration for the spring 2021 semester is January 11, 2021.
The deadline for submitting a signed agreement for the spring 2021 semester is January 18, 2021.
For questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
UVA’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies!
Spring 2021-School of Continuing and Professional Studies
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020 for the following programs:
Bachelor of Professional Studies in Health Sciences Management (BPHM)
Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies Degree in Healthcare Management (BIS HCM)
and again at 5:30pm:
On Thursday they will share information from their Bachelor of Profession Studies in Health Sciences Management (BPHM) program degree at Noon:
For any inquiries please contact: Collyn W. Alford: email@example.com.
Transfer Virtual On-Site Event
Come start the next chapter in your education this fall at the University of Mary Washington! UMW is hosting a Virtual On-Site Admissions event on Tuesday, September 29th. This event is for students who are interested in UMW’s BA/BS or BLS programs, for the Spring of 2021 only. To participate simply complete their 5-minute application and upload unofficial transcripts from all colleges previously attended as well a final high school transcript at least 2 days prior to your appointment and have a current GPA of at least a 3.0. If you meet these requirements, you will receive an admissions decision during your appointment.
Transfer Evening Information Session
Would you like to learn more about UMW’s transfer process? University of Mary Washington would like to invite you to join them for a unique opportunity to learn more about UMW and what the university has to offer you! At their Evening Transfer Virtual Information Session on Wednesday September 30th, they will be hosting a webinar that will provide information about UMW, their transfer admissions process, and your next steps to begin your application for the spring term. To sign up for their Virtual Information Session, please click the link here.