Alexandria’s High School Outreach provides a variety of services to its areas high schools and the surrounding community.
Services offered include:
- Organizing various campus events targeting prospective high school students and community organizations
- Arranging group tours and visits to campus
- Attending local college fairs and small group meetings
- Giving presentations about NOVA and college preparation
- Proctoring placement testing at local high schools and community organizations
- Providing informational materials to schools in the area and community groups
- Recruit students for the annual Summer Bridge Program at the Alexandria Campus
For more information, contact the Alexandria High School Outreach Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.