Pressure sensor and syringe are in box on cart or table in front of room. Computer and Pasco interface are at each station
The image below is the basic set of the equipment. Note which port the pressure sensor is plugged into.
- Launch Pasco Capstone software
- Click hardware set up (far left)
- Click the port we plugged the pressure sensor into
- Select “Pressure Sensor, Absolute”
- Click and drag “Table” icon into the blank area.
- Click select measurement
- Click “Absolute Pressure (kPa)”
Finally we click run, gather data, click stop, make our adjustments and repeat until we have all data we need.