- NOVA offers 50-minute tutoring appointments. Appointments are in Zoom format for remote appointments.
- Students may schedule up to two (2) tutoring appointment per week, per subject, and appointments may be made up to two weeks in advance. However, students may have only one appointment per day for each subject.
- You may schedule appointments by going to www.nvcc.edu/tutoring. If you have questions please contact us at ASC@nvcc.edu.
- There is no guarantee that a tutor will be available for your subject and/or availability.
- Please be respectful of your tutor’s time by arriving on time, whether the appointment is in person or via Zoom.
- If you cannot attend your appointment, please cancel by calling 703.845.6363 or going to the online scheduling system Navigate. You may cancel your own appointment via Navigate.
- If possible, please allow 24 hours if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
Missed Appointment Policy
- If you do not come to your appointment, this will count as a “No Show.”
- If you have more than two “No Shows,” you will need to meet with a learning specialist prior to scheduling further appointments.