- NOVA offers 50-minute tutoring appointments. Appointments are in Zoom format for remote appointments.
- Students may schedule up to two (2) tutoring appointment per week, per subject, and appointments may be made up to two weeks in advance.
- You may schedule appointments by going to www.nvcc.edu/tutoring. If you have questions please contact us at ASC@nvcc.edu.
- There is no guarantee that a tutor will be available for your subject and/or availability.
- Please be respectful of your tutor’s time by arriving on time, whether the appointment is in person or via Zoom.
- If you cannot attend your appointment, please cancel by calling 703.845.6363 or going to the online scheduling system Navigate, which is found at www.nvcc.edu/tutoring.You may cancel your own appointment via Navigate.
- ALL cancellations should be made one (1) hour in advance, preferably 24 hours in advance.
Missed Appointment Policy
- If you do not come to your appointment this will count as a “No Show.”
- If you have more than four “No Shows”, you will need to meet with a center supervisor prior to scheduling further appointments.