Welcome to the Academic Success Center!
(The picture shows a diagram of the Academic Success Center; if a reader is unable to read the diagram, they can read below information about each area in the center.)
1. Welcome! All ASC services are FREE and available to all currently enrolled NOVA Students
2. Front Desk – Please check-in at the front desk. Our friendly front desk staff will help you to get the services and support you need. You must know your NOVA emplid number.
3. Computer Lab – We have 12 computers connected to the NOVA FASTPrint system. All computers are equipped with Microsoft 2013 and assistive technology
4. Additional Tables for Tutoring/Independent Study –
5. Gender-neutral Public Restroom – one of three gender-neutral toilets in Bisdorf building. The second restroom can be found on the third floor in the Women’s Center,
and the third one is on the first floor in Student Life (AA-134). 6. Staff Office Space
7. Computer Assisted Technology “CAT” Lab – This small room can be reserved for small group projects, music tutoring, or for the use of the assistive technology. To reserve this space, please call 703-845-6363 or email email@example.com
8. ASC Staff Offices – All ASC staff offices are housed inside the center. If you would like to schedule an appointment with a staff member, please see our ASC Staff information page.
9. Tutor Resource Space – break room area for ASC staff only.
10. Writing Center – this room is used for writing appointments and includes desktop computers, space for consultations, and writing resources, including handouts for students.