1. Welcome! All ASC services are FREE and available to all currently enrolled NOVA Students
2. Front Desk – Please check-in at the front desk. Our friendly front desk staff will help you to get the services and support you need. You must know your NOVA emplid number.
3. Computer Lab – We have 12 computers connected to the NOVA FASTPrint system. All computers are equipped with Microsoft 2013 and assistive technology
4. Media Scape – The Media Scape integrates technology and furniture to bring people, space and information together for greater collaboration and productivity. The table space can be reserved for group projects. Outside of reservations, the table is open on a first come, first serve basis. To reserve the Media Scape just call 703-845-6363 or send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Gender-neutral Public Restroom – one of two gender-neutral toilets on campus. The second restroom can be found on the third floor in the Women’s Center.
6. Professor/Professional Office Space – during the fall and spring semesters all faculty members from the MATH department hold 2 hours of office hours in the center. These faculty members can be available to all students with questions.
7. Computer Assisted Technology “CAT” Lab – This small room can be reserved for small group projects, music tutoring, or for the use of the assistive technology. To reserve this space, please call 703-845-6363 or email email@example.com
8. ASC Staff Offices – All ASC staff offices are housed inside the center. If you would like to schedule an appointment with a staff member, please see our ASC Staff information page.
9. Tutor Resource Space – break room area for ASC staff only.
10. Conference Room – the conference room seats up to 16 people comfortably. In the conference room there is access to a Smartboard as well as a dry erase board. To reserve this space, please call 703-845-6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Outside of reservations, the table is open on a first come, first serve basis.
Conference Room: Smartboard and table
Study / tutoring spaces