CompTIA Exam Voucher Discounts

Considering sitting for your Security+ Certification? As a part of our partnership with CompTIA, you can receive 40% of all CompTIA exam vouchers. You can purchase the voucher at https://academic-store.comptia.org/

7 thoughts on “CompTIA Exam Voucher Discounts”

1. The prices on this link are the same as the regular prices. Please let me know how to obtain the discount – I am a current Cyber student.

1. Hi Tariq. You need to go to the CompTIA Academic Marketplace (just Google it) and you will see the prices. You need to have it sent to your NOVA email address.

Thanks,
      Margaret Leary

2. So if I am understanding this correctly, the vouchers don’t provide it for free. My ITN 101 teacher said that NOVA provided vouchers where you could take it for free, but I guess the prices are discounted. Is that correct?

1. We have an academic partnership with CompTIA so you get a 40% discount by retrieving it from the Academic Marketplace. Your teacher may be thinking about the occasional opportunities we have where the Dean will provide students with vouchers to take the exam. Please send an email to me at mleary@nvcc.edu and I will send it to the Dean to check on the availability. I haven’t heard of any recently, though.