Spring has Sprung at the Alexandria Testing Center!
- A valid government-issued photo ID is required for all tests.
- No cell phones or smart watches are allowed in the testing labs.
- Testing PCs are only for taking your tests. You may not use them to send email, do quizzes, or check homework/grades.
- Note the cut-off times for starting tests. All tests are ended/collected 15 minutes prior to closing.
- We are closed the second Tuesday of each month for one hour for a staff meeting.
For the most up to date hours and information, follow us on: Twitter @AlexTestCtr or at our ATC Blog blogs.nvcc.edu/altesting