We Test the Best!
General Testing Procedures
- Cell phone use is strictly prohibited in the Testing Center. Any use of a cell phone or other electronic communication device will be considered cheating.
- A current picture ID and Student ID number are required to take any exam in the Testing Center.
- Examples: Driver’s License, military ID, a passport, a personal identification card from DMV, a NOVACard Photo ID or green card.
- Use NOVAConnect to find your Student ID number and bring this number with you to the Testing Center. Computers are available in the Campus Libraries, Student Services Centers and Open Computer Lab to look up Student ID numbers and print exam passes.
- All placement exams must be started at least 2 hours prior to closing.
- All other exams including ELI tests and instructor referred makeup tests must be started at least 60 minutes prior to closing.
- Allow adequate time for all exams. All exams must be completed and will be collected 15 minutes before closing.
- Only one test will be administered at a time. Students requiring multiple tests must go to the end of the line after each test.
- For liability and safety purposes, do not bring children to the Testing Center.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the testing area.
- Please take care of parking before coming to the Testing Center. You must have a parking permit or pay to park.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink