- Put out your birdfeeders and start leaving snacks for other animals such as squirrels, rabbits, ducks, and deer.
- Start taking walks. It’s good for your circulation, and it also gives you a chance to step outside and enjoy the warmer days.
- Keep a steady bouquet of fresh flowers in your kitchen at all times. It will remind you to bring spring indoors, too!
- Start your spring cleaning. Before it gets too nice outside to be indoors, now is the perfect time to clean out your cupboards and your garage and finish up your spring cleaning. Consider donating any unused or unwanted items to charity, including unwanted cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, boats, or motorcycles. These can be donated to Wheels For Wishes, benefiting Make-A-Wish.
- Organize your home. Get all your big chores out of the way before the warm weather and sunny skies are in full force.
- On the first day of spring, plan a fun family activity to celebrate the new season. Take a walk, go out to dinner, or simply watch the rain fall, but do what you can to appreciate the first day of spring!
STUDY FOR FINALS!!!!