- Thirteen years clinical experience working at hospitals in Hematology, Immunology, Blood Bank, Chemistry, Urine Analysis and Stat lab.
- Twenty years of research experience at National Institutes of Health, in Coagulation, Heparin and Platelet Function, Animal and Human Tissue Cultures, Gene Therapy, Molecular Biology and Major Histocompatibility Complex studies on Bone Marrow Transplant patients at National Institutes of Health.
- Married to a Chinese engineer, has 2 sons,
Dan: MD/Ph.D. in Neural Science, Stanford Medical School, Ophthalmology Retina Clinitian/Researcher in U.C. San Diego.
Mark: MD/Ph.D. in Hematology, Stanford Medical School. Vice president of an Immunotherapy Company.
- Service to students: Professional careers counselor and Personal advisor.
- Hobby: Travel, authentic Chinese cooking, Politics, Flower arrangement, Arts and History.
- B.S. degree in Biology – Fu Jen Catholic University in Taiwan.
- Master degree in Biology – University of Nebraska at Omaha.
- Medical Technology B.S. degree – University of Nebraska Medical Center.
- Certified Medical Technologist – American Association of Clinical Pathology
- Certified Specialist in Hematology – American Association of Clinical Pathology
Bio 101, Bio 102, Bio 141, Bio 142, NAS 150, NAS 161, NAS 162.