- Thirteen years clinical experience working at hospitals in Hematology, Immunology, Blood Bank, Chemistry, Urine Analysis and Stat lab.
- Twenty years of research experience at National Institutes of Health, in Coagulation, Heparin and Platelet Function, Animal and Human Tissue Cultures, Gene Therapy, Molecular Biology and Major Histocompatibility Complex studies on Bone Marrow Transplant patients at National Institutes of Health.
- Married to a Chinese engineer, has 2 sons,
- Dan: MD/Ph.D. in Neural Science, Stanford Medical School, Senior Investigator of Ophthalmology Retina branch in Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Company, New Jersey.
- Mark: MD/Ph.D. in Hematology, Stanford Medical School. Vice president of Gilead Biotechnology Company, California.
- Service to students: Professional Career Counselor and Personal Advisor.
- Hobbies: Travel, Authentic Chinese cooking, Politics, Flower arrangement, Arts and History.
- B.S. degree in Biology – Fu Jen Catholic University in Taiwan.
- Master’s degree in Biology – University of Nebraska at Omaha.
- B.S. degree in Medical Technology – University of Nebraska Medical Center.
- Certified Medical Technologist – American Association of Clinical Pathology
- Certified Specialist in Hematology – American Association of Clinical Pathology
Bio 101, Bio 102, Bio 141, Bio 142, NAS 150, NAS 161, NAS 162.