Money Management Workshops
Wednesday, January 25, 2017 from 11:00am – 12:00pm in CT 219 at the Annandale Campus.
Monday, February 6, 2017 from 9:00am – 10:00am in MH 110 at the Manassas Campus.
Monday, February 6, 2017 from 3:10pm – 4:10pm in LR 104 at the Loudoun Campus.
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 from 2:00pm – 3:00pm in AA 334C at the Alexandria Campus.
Wednesday, April 5, 2017 from 2:00pm – 3:00pm in HE 327 & 330 at the Medical Education Campus.
Monday, April 10, 2017 from 2:00pm – 3:00pm in WA 230K at the Woodbridge Campus.
Friday, April 21, 2017 from 12:00pm – 1:00pm in AA 293 at the Alexandria Campus.
We’re hosting Money Management Workshops for students interested in learning more about creating a budget, reducing expenses, creating an emergency fund, saving for long-term goals, credit cards, credit scores, credit reports, responsible borrowing and the free financial coaching services that are available. We look forward to seeing you there!
IRS-certified volunteers will help ensure you receive the maximum tax refund and assist you while you file your taxes online. If you or your family earned less than $54,000 in 2016, you may qualify for this free service. These workshops will be held at each campus. Register to attend the Free Tax Preparation & Money Management Workshops here.
The deadline for filing your federal taxes this year will be April 18, 2017.
BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS
- Photo ID for you and your spouse if filing jointly.
- Social Secuirty number or Tax Payer Identification Number (ITIN) for everyone in the family.
- All income statements: W-2, W-P, W-2G & 1099, etc.
- All income statements for each working dependent: W-2, etc.
- Voided check or Account & Routing Number for direct deposit.
- Expense documents: dependent care, education-related expenses, home mortgage interest payments, etc.
- Proof of health insurance coverage, i.e. Form 1095A, insurnace card, Medicare or Medicaid card.
- Tax Return from last year.
PREFER TO FILE YOUR OWN TAXES?
It safe, easy, and free! Use this link for free: http://turbotax.intuit.com/taxfreedom/index.jsp?vitaSiteId=S17091661
File Federal & State Taxes for Free if your income is under $64,000 here.