Did you miss our Money Management Workshops this spring? If so, and if you’d still like to learn some quick tips on managing your personal finances you may view the presentation here.
April is National Financial Literacy Month! Do you feel like you have your finances in order? If you could use a little help, check out the thirty steps to financial wellness at www.financialliteracymonth.com or schedule a free financial coaching session with NOVA’s Financial Coach, Diana Yacob, who is an Accredited Financial Counselor. You may reach Diana at email@example.com.
Additional money management tips and resources are available here.
FOCUS 2 is an online, interactive, self-guided career and education planning system that can help you:
- Select a program/major based on your interests and aspirations
- Discover occupations matching your personal preferences and attributes
- Map out your career plans, present and future
- Make informed career decisions
Create an account by self-registering for FOCUS 2 at https://www.focuscareer2.com/Portal/Login.cfm?SID=1014
- Access Code: NOVA
- VCCS student e-mail account required to create an account
- Status: select appropriate group from list provided