Bookstore Purchases via Financial Aid for Spring 2019

Students who wish to purchase books and supplies at a NOVA Bookstore using excess financial aid must complete the Bookstore Authorization e-Form each year on their NOVAConnect “To Do List.”  The bookstore purchase period begins on Saturday, 12/29/18 for online purchases and on Wednesday, 1/2/19 for purchases made on campus, and it closes on Monday, 1/28/19.  A second bookstore purchase will be available from 3/2/19 – 3/24/19 for students who still have excess aid that has not disbursed.

Before attempting to use your financial aid at a campus bookstore, be sure to review the checklist below.

• Are you enrolled in classes?
  • Do you have an approved financial aid award large enough to cover tuition, fees and books?
  • Do you have a valid NOVACard?
  • Is your account free of holds?

If the answer to any of the above is “no”, please review you NOVAConnect “To Do List” and visit a campus financial aid office or contact the 24 Hour Student Support Center at 1-855-323-3199 if you have any questions.

2 thoughts on “Bookstore Purchases via Financial Aid for Spring 2019”

1. I do not know if it’s just me or if everybody else experiencing issues with your site.
    It looks like some of the written text within your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
    This could be a issue with my internet browser because I’ve had this
    happen previously. Appreciate it

1. I am sorry to hear that you’re experiencing that issue, we checked and tested the page on different browsers and devices, and did not find any run-off content. We suggest that you reinstall your browser.