NOVA Honors Students, Faculty, Staff, and Supporters!
NOVA Honors is proud to announce that we are now accepting submissions for the 2019 Fall NOVA Honors Symposium! Our symposium is in its 7th year, and we couldn’t be happier about the continued success of this event!
The symposium will be held on Friday, October 25th from 12:00PM to 4:00PM, and will begin in room CA-302 on the NOVA Annandale Campus. The submission deadline is 5:00PM, Friday, October 18th. For complete information, please click on the NOVA Honors Symposium link in the navigation bar of this blog, or click on the link below.
Who is eligible to participate? We accept submission from the following students:
- NOVA Honors Program Students (HNRP Student Group)
- Students taking courses for Honors credit in the Fall 2019 semester
- Members of the Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society
- Members of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Students with a confirmed GPA of 3.5 or higher with a minimum of 6 college credits AND recommendation of campus Honors Lead Faculty member
We hope to see you there! Please let us know if you have any questions. Here is the link with more information, including the link to submit a proposal to be included in the symposium: