The Willowsford Conservancy is looking for a Program and Engagement Coordinator for the almost 2,000 acres in Aldie VA! The Conservancy lands are privately owned preserved Virginia Piedmont countryside. The Conservancy is separate from the HOA and is supported by Community Enhancement Fees paid by residents, earned income from farming and other Conservancy-supported activities, annual assessments, and through grants, contributions, and sponsorships.
The ideal candidate for the Program and Engagement Coordinator has:
· 3-5 years experience in customer service, program management, marketing
· Experience writing web-based content and outreach emails
· Adeptness at multiple web-based platforms – Point of Sale, Web Editors, Volunteer Management, Email marketing. (experience with WordPress and MailChimp a plus)
· Exposure to events management
· Experience facilitating and coordinating workshops and programs, and engagement with youth and children a plus.
· Successful completion of a pre-employment background and reference check
· Interest in conservation, environmental practices, organic food production or other mission related intersections
If you’re interested in applying, you can apply via Indeed