- Can you clone your cat?
- Is global warming a fact or a theory?
- Why did Pluto get demoted?
- How much radiation will kill you?
- Do you wash your hands well enough?
- Will your child get autism from a vaccination?
If you are interested in exploring science, technology, engineering and mathematics in a fun learning environment, apply to be a part of Step Up To STEM, a summer science seminar for non-STEM faculty and their STEM friends.
The three-day seminar will run from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on May 10, 11 and 12 at the Annandale Campus. Faculty who complete the seminar will receive a professional certificate. Those who are interested in earning graduate teaching equivalent credit can do so this summer. Space is limited to 20 participants. Apply by May 1 at http://www.nvcc.edu/CETL.