Join with Verizon and the NOVA Alumni Federation to help prevent domestic violence by donating surplus wireless phones and accessories in any condition from any service provider to HopeLine from Verizon.
Through December 20, drop off your used/damaged cell phone donation at the following campus locations:
• Annandale Campus Counseling Office – CA Building and Annandale Campus Library
• Medical Education Campus – Student Life Suite 140 and Student Services, Room 202
• Woodbridge Campus – WC Building, 2nd Floor, Information Desk and WC Building, 1st Floor, Student Activities office
• NVCC Educational Foundation, Pitney Bowes Building – Suite 817
• NOVA Offices, Pender 2 – Suite 150
You can also donate throughout the year by dropping off your donation at any Verizon Wireless Retail store. To find a store, visit the online store locator at www.verizonwireless.com/storelocator.