The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning has identified some of the excellent presentations from the Power Up Your Pedagogy (PUP) Conference and is bringing them to a campus near you throughout the spring semester.
PUP on Parade is made possible by the graciousness of those who presented at the PUP Conference in January. Please review the available PUP on Parade presentations and register at http://goo.gl/I7EAbB.
For March 2 to 6, the following presentations are available:
- Katie Hoskins (AL):“Use and Expectations of Technology in Higher Education”
- A two-part session: Explore student and faculty perceptions of technology use in higher education based on national studies conducted by EDUCAUSE, followed by hands-on demonstrations of technologies designed to facilitate an engaging learning environment.
- This presentation is Monday, March 2 from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. in AA 158 at the Alexandria Campus and Tuesday, March 3 from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. in MP 232at the Manassas Campus.
- Patty Ottavio (MEC):“Designing Multiple Choice Tests to be Valid and Reliable?”
- Join Ottavio, CETL faculty advocate, in an interactive workshop that will help you build better multiple choice tests. A tip sheet will be provided.
- This presentation is Wednesday, March 4 from 12:00 to 1:30 in MEC 255 at the Medical Education Campus.