Fall 2021 OCL Hours
Loudoun Open Computer Lab (OCL)
Monday – Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Closed for Holidays
Hours are subject to change at any time.
OCL assistants are still available to help you.
For Loudoun Students – Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to create a ticket and we will be happy to assist you.
When the Loudoun Open Computer Lab opens, we will follow the college guidelines posted on the main COVID-19 webpage. https://www.nvcc.edu/coronavirus/index.html
Open Computer Lab Rules
- No Food or Beverages – Please discard or leave drinks on the area provided at the entrance to the lab.
- No Children in Computer Lab. Refer to the Student Handbook on the policy.
- Computer Open Lab Area is a Quiet Zone. Please be courteous to others working in the lab.
- Do not use cell phones in the Lab. You may move to the open lobby area near the doors to take calls.
- No students are allowed in the classrooms during non-instructional periods without an Instructor.
- Be respectful of the equipment and shared space.
- Due to Covid-19 safety precautions, the Loudoun Open Computer Lab will not be lending out listening devices. Students are responsible for bringing their own headphones/earbuds. Thank you for your cooperation.