Read our policy information carefully before scheduling an appointment.
- The Tutoring Center offers 30-minute or 60-minute appointments.
- Tutoring appointments can be made on the same day provided there is a tutor available for your subject.
- Students can have up to two hours scheduled appointments (2 hour-long appointments or 4 30-minute appointments); after which walk-in tutoring may be utilized.
- Back-to-back appointments cannot be scheduled!!!
- Walk-in tutoring offers up to 30 minutes with a tutor; an extra 30 minutes may be given if there is no one waiting for the tutor’s time.
- Appointments can be scheduled up to a week in advance.
- Please be respectful of tutors’ and other students’ time by doing your best to arrive on time.
- If you cannot attend your appointment, please call 703.530.2893 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Missed Appointment Policy
- If you do not come to your appointment or are more than 15 minutes late, this will count as a “No Show”. You will have to reschedule your appointment for a later date, and you will not be able to have walk-in tutoring on this day.
- If you have more than two “No Shows” in one semester or if you cancel three consecutive appointments, you are limited to walk-in tutoring for the remainder of the semester.
- There is no guarantee that a walk-in tutor will be available for your subject.