Goodwin House Palliative Care and Hospice
3440 South Jefferson Street, Falls Church, VA 22041
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dedicated hospice team as we expand our program to serve the Northern Virginia community at home.
Our next volunteer training:
9am – 3pm, Saturday June 11, 2016
If you are interested, please contact:
Morgan Finklea, Hospice Administrative Assistant
703 578 7108
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Independence Rehab is committed to a philosophy of a business partnership with each facility that it serves. We focus on providing proactive therapy to increase quality patient outcomes, build short-term rehab programs, and assist each facility in being financially stable. With an annual employee turnover rate of only 4%, Independence has proven that it understands how to create solid working environments for its 400+ employees. We have contracts in over 10 states and over 37 buildings. We are constantly searching for growth opportunities as well. There has never been a better time to be involved with a company such as ours.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Independence is pleased to offer a full-time Occupational Therapy Assistant position at Issaquah Nursing and Rehab in Issaquah Washington. This is a beautiful building that has received the highest rating by Medicare. You would work a solid 40-hour week. You would work Monday-Friday with no weekends required. The hours that you would work would be very flexible, but day hours are expected.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
• Occupational Therapy Assistant License in the state of Washington(or be eligible for one)
• A solid work ethic
• A love for the senior population
• A dedication to providing the absolute highest level of care possible
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
• Comprehensive Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401K
• Room for progression within the company (we promote from within)
• The owners of the company are therapists that have been in your position
• Competitive Salary
Chris Hamilton: email@example.com