Currently we are seeking a professional and dedicated Respiratory Therapist to join our team.
- 2 year college degree in Respiratory
- Applicant must possess a valid driver license issued by the state in which you reside.
- Strong team player
- Relationship building people skills
- Highly organized, strong presentation skills
Medi-Rents provides:Competitive Compensation, Company Car, iPhone Phone, Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, Dental Plan, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, PTO and paid holidays, Employee Discounts, Employee Referral program.
Apply Online www.medirents.net/Careers
We are General Dental Office, state of the art, located at
Falls Church ,Virginia.
*Positive, kind, hardworking, energetic, reliable,
*Excellent chair-side manner
*Can provide patient education.
Benefits and the compensation will be discussed at the interview.
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
to schedule an interview.
Work Hours: 19 hrs. per week only Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
• High school diploma
• Fluency in English and Spanish (written, spoken)
• Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel programs fluency
• Excellent communication skills
• Detail orientated
• Answer multiline telephone
• Obtain accurate and detailed messages
• Schedule appointments
• Keep appointments in order
• Coordinate procedures with the hospital
• Verify patient insurance information with various companies
• Chart filing
• Fax information to doctors and pharmacies
• Enter patient information in electronic database
• Prepare patient rooms and take them to rooms
• Write letters using Word computer program
Please email resume and DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE A PHONE NUMBER.
Contact: Araceli Jimenez