Inpatient and Outpatient
Permanent Full-Time Hire with Benefits – beautiful Pacific NW!
Seeking RRT – Must be ACLS and NRP within 6 months of hire date and PALS within 12 months.
Preference for critical care experience, and open to consider other levels of experience.
Come and grow with us; this position is for a newly created team which will work closely with the already developed team in sister department – a strong organization undergoing growth in all departments
Work for an organization providing highly effective, safe patient care, and following the highest standards for quality care. You will see a wide range of patient diagnosis and work amongst the finest healthcare professionals. Work within interdisciplinary teams, see entire patient treatment plan.
Non-profit organization all about patient care
Overview of job:
• Work with other RRTs in a new department – which works closely with sister department
• Set up and monitor oxygen aerosol administration
• Therapeutic modalities: Nebulizer, CPT, CPAP/BiPAP, Flutter Valve, High Flow, Invasive and noninvasive ventilation
• Perform artificial airway care and deep blind tracheal suction on patients
• Code Team
• Familiar with pulse oximeter, Wrights respirometer, oxygen blenders
• CCA clinical rounds with medical director
• Department provides services in: Urgent care patient assessments, EKG, intubation, IV starts and other duties encompassing the complete care of the patient. Work with nursing.
• The department is supportive of evidence-based practice and updated technology/equipment.
Schedule: 40-hour week – M-F, 1330-2200
Compensation: Salary Range goes up to $40/hour; rate is based on years of experience
• Full Benefits / Relo Package
• 401(k) company matches and your contributions are always 100% vested
• Onsite Interview Expenses are paid for
Fabulous outdoor recreational location outside of Seattle: Unlimited outdoor sports, outstanding schools, and an area with an abundance of culture and art. Mountain biking, hiking, rafting, running/cycling trails – extremely bike friendly community. Many new restaurants, taverns with outdoor music, shopping, breathtaking natural beauty, new construction. A thriving Pacific NW community!
Please reach out for full details.
Patty Wyatt – firstname.lastname@example.org / direct 469.626.5161 / www.clinipost.com