Inpatient and Outpatient – Day-surgery patients and acute care patients
Permanent Full-Time Hire with Benefits
Monday-Friday, Afternoon Shift
This is an opportunity which will be personally rewarding because it will have a higher amount of direct patient care than an RRT would in a larger institution.
Being a smaller department, the RRT is going to have more hands-on relating to the entire care of the patient. They may be intubating the patient, starting IVs and other duties that relate to the entire care of the patient.
It’s a strong non-profit organization undergoing growth in all departments
Overview of job:
• This is a newly formed department working closely with its sister department at nearby hospital
• The RRT will provide services in: Urgent care patient assessments, EKG, intubation, IV starts and other duties encompassing the complete care of the patient. Works closely with nursing and other healthcare professionals.
• Set up and monitor oxygen aerosol administration
• Therapeutic modalities: Nebulizer, CPT, CPAP/BiPAP, Flutter Valve, High Flow, Invasive and noninvasive ventilation
• Perform artificial airway care and deep blind tracheal suction on patients
• Code Team
• Familiar with pulse oximeter, Wrights respirometer, oxygen blenders
• CCA clinical rounds with medical director
Schedule: 40-hour week – M-F, 1330-2200
Compensation: Salary Range goes up to $40/hour; rate is based on years of experience
• Full Benefits / Relocation Package
• 401(k) company matches and your contributions are always 100% vested
• Onsite Interview Expenses are provided
Beautiful Pacific Northwest: Appealing, affordable and exciting. The surrounding scenery is breathtaking, downtown has many trendy options for dining with outdoor music. Well known for outdoor recreation, such as ~30-mile bike/running route, nearby snow skiing, fishing, backpacking, boating, kayaking, white water rafting, nearby mountain biking, hiking, camping. A growing neighborhood with more offerings and amenities than ever before. Cultural events, live theaters, concerts, movies, art galleries. Bicycle friendly community in a recently popular and thriving location!
Please reach out for full details and if interested send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patty Wyatt / direct 469.626.5161