Job opportunity for our LPN graduates! Pass along to your friends and family.
From Tanisha Roundtree Maxim Healthcare services recruiter:
We have a full time position for several LPNs on Ft. Belvoir Army base with and it’s a great opportunity with competitive compensation and benefits package.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts frequent patient assessments and provide close observation of patients in accordance with recognized standards of nursing practice and the prescribed medical plan of care.
- Performs a wide range of complex nursing tasks for patients of all age groups, ranging from infant to geriatric.
- Provides a wide range of treatment procedures, to include venipuncture, phlebotomy, catheter insertion, and respiratory therapy.
- Administers medication within the scope of practice.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have a minimum of one year experience in an inpatient hospital setting or ambulatory surgery center within the past two years.
- LPNs must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing from at least one state or territory in the United States.
- Must possess a valid, unrestricted license (with no limitations or pending adverse actions) to practice as a LPN in at least one start or territory. License must remain current, valid and unrestricted during employment
- Must have Basic Life Support Training (BLS) CPR sponsored by the American Heart Association
- Competitive Wages
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield Medical, Dental, Vision life insurance coverage
- 401K Retirement Savings Program
- Weekly Pay
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any additional questions! Thank you!
|Tanisha Roundtree / Professional Recruiter Gov’t- Maxim Government Services
Maxim Healthcare Services