The Dental Hygiene will update their homepage to reflect the new entry requirements. Here is a preview of those changes.
NEW Science Prerequisites Requirements
- BIO 141 (Anatomy & Physiology I)
- BIO 142 (Anatomy & Physiology II)
- BIO 150 (Introduction to Microbiology) or BIO 205 (Microbiology)
NAS 161, 162 will be accepted if completed no more than 4 years prior to application.
NEW General Education Requirements
- Humanities/Fine Art (Approved List (3 credit course))
- SOC 200 (Principles of Sociology)
( PSY 200 or PSY 201 will be accepted if completed in 4 years prior to application)
- No CST 229 (Intercultural Communication)
- No PED 116 (Lifetime Fitness and Wellness)