Our colleagues at NOVA Parking have announced some exciting changes to how you pay for hourly parking.
Coming September 9th, 2019
MEC GARAGE CHANGES!
The MEC garage will be moving to a new Pay Station System for Hourly Parking
HOW IS THIS SYSTEM DIFFERENT?
Hourly Customers will now Pay Upon Arrival to the MEC Garage
- No More pulling tickets or waiting for gates!
ONCE I ARRIVE WHAT DO I DO?
- Permit holders simply enter and park on their respective levels
- Hourly Customers enter and find a numbered space on either Level 1 or 5
- Take note of the space number where you parked
- Pay for the amount of time you wish at one of the Pay Stations
- The Pay Stations are located inside the Main Entrance on the 1st floor
- No need to display anything on your dash. Just Pay and Go!
*You will need your receipt to add additional time*
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST AND HOW DO I PAY?
The pricing has not changed:
$2.00 Per Hour – $10.00 Daily Max
You may pay with your phone using our Passport App – PassportParking.com
Or at the Pay Stations which accept the following payment types:
Coins- $1, .25¢, .10¢, .05¢
Credit Cards– Visa, Mastercard, AMEX
*Please Note the Pay Stations DO NOT accept Bills & There are NO refunds*
As always Parking is still:
FREE after 3:45pm on Levels 1,2,3 & 5!
Contact MEC Parking Services at 703-822-6688