Busy dental practice is seeking a hard-working and professional dental assistant . Individual should be reliable, able to work well under pressure, be a good team player, and have a positive attitude.
Our office is looking to hire a dental assistant, ASAP. We are located in Purcellville, VA.
Allen A. Zarrinfar, D.D.S.
850-D East Main Street
Purcellville, VA 20132
Any applicants can email or fax their resume to our office. If they have any questions about the position they can feel free to call us as well.
Doctor’s office in Woodbridge, VA looking for Medical Assistant/Receptionist to work part time Monday through Friday from 3:00 to 7:00 and every other Saturday from 8:30 to 12 noon. Must be responsible, conscientious, team player, willing to join a winning office and staff. Must be able to multi task. Will be cross trained to perform multiple duties including patient care and reception. Experienced preferred. Please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position provides medical laboratory services in support of patient care and treatment.
- Performs testing in the Microbiology, Chemistry, Serology, Hematology, Coagulation, Urinalysis, and Immunohematology sections including specimen receipt, preparation, analysis, and reporting of results.
- Calculates test results and measures prescribed quantities of samples during tests.
- Notice pertinent morphology/staining details of specimens under microscopic examination.
- Performs a wide variety of laboratory tests either manually or using automated instruments.
- Evaluates quality control information against measurable criteria in the performance of laboratory tests.
- Performs precise and accurate laboratory testing according to established laboratory procedures.
- Receives written requisitions from health care providers for routine and special laboratory tests.
- Sets up and adjusts laboratory equipment and apparatus.
- Obtains laboratory specimens directly from patients by venipuncture, instruct patient and staff on proper specimen collection.
- Add reagents or indicator solutions and subjects specimens to various laboratory operations according to established procedures.
- Prepares slides for microscopic analysis as necessary.
- Observes test reactions, changes of color, or formation of precipitates; studies or subjects treated specimens to automatic analyzing equipment to make qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Records test results to logs and requests slips and file reports in the health record.
- Brings to the attention of the Supervisor any unusual or grossly abnormal test results.
- Performs light general cleaning of work areas such as collection of trash, autoclaving of specimens, cleaning of bench tops and light dusting.
- Prepares specimens for transport to outside laboratory if necessary.
- Prepare biological waste for proper disposal.
- Perform and document required equipment maintenance as required.
- Adhere to infection control procedures including the use of personal protective equipment and proper waste disposal.
- Participate in required equipment, in-service training and continuing medical education.
- Ensure safe work environment and employ safe work habits.
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned.
The job qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Must possess a Degree in Medical Technology from a program accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Certification as a Medical Laboratory Technologist by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP), National Credentialing Agency for Laboratory Personnel (NCA), or American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- One year related experience preferred.
- Have and maintain current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS).
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Have knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and automated records.
Physical and Environmental Demands:
The physical and environmental demands of this position are as follows:
- Regular attendance required
- Occasional standing and bending
- Considerable walking
- Lifting and carrying medical equipment/files
- Moderate stress
- Position may require long hours during critical deadlines
- Prolonged telephone use
- Prolonged work on a PC/Computer
Immediate Onsite Interviews
In today’s job market, we have a way to put you in front of leading employers in your city: you can meet face to face with hiring managers at our In-Person Career Fairs. This type of event allows you to get know the employers, their opportunities and how you would fit in with their organization. We invite you to submit your resume so that our exhibitors can consider your qualifications in advance. Please include in the Subject Header: the city/event you are attending. To learn more and register, visit our Engineering, Technology & Security Clearance events calendar or our Nursing and Healthcare events calendar, and click on an event!
More information: http://www.expoexpertsllc.com/
Select Physical Therapy and NovaCare are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient rehabilitation. With more than 1,600 centers in 37 states and the District of Columbia, our outpatient division is an industry leader in physical therapy, sports medicine, hand therapy, and work health. We are the largest provider of outpatient therapy in the country and offer a wide range of programs that focus on prevention and rehabilitation. Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. This is what resonates through our
team and what drives us to be the best!
Current Openings for Physical Therapist Assistants in Virginia and nationwide
Locust Grove, VA Fort Washington, MD Waynesboro, VA (PRN) North Beach, MD (PRN) Reisterstown, MD Pikesville, MD Washington, D.C. (PRN) Cambridge, MD (PRN) California Pennsylvania North Carolina …and nationwide!
To view a full list of nationwide opportunities, please visit us online at selectmedical.com/careers/
Dr. Haeberer is currently looking for a full time DA. The Dental Assistant would need to
- Have excellent people skills
- Be x-ray certified
- Be proficient in four handed dentistry
- Be knowledgeable in OSHA and sterilization procedures
- Assist in taking impressions and making dental casts
- Be able to keep track of dental equipment and instruments
- Replenish supplies as needed.
8. Know how to do perio charting
We have a CEREC machine and a CBCT (3D imaging). We use EagleSoft software, familiarity with that would be a bonus.
If you have any questions, Please contact me, Kendall
@ 703 433-2155
Energetic and upbeat Dental Hygienist wanted for fast paced dental practice in Falls Church.
Are you looking for an enjoyable position where you will be well trained and highly compensated? If so, we are the practice for you! Fun team, great bonus structure, and modern, excellent care.
Ideal candidate will have previous dental hygiene experience, is great with technology, fast learner, multitask, is willing to take initiative, and most importantly has exceptional people skills. Dentrix, Dexis, and Sirona Orthophos XG 3D scanning experience is a plus. English/Spanish speaking is a plus.
Come join our terrific warm friendly environment and make a difference in
our patient’s lives. Our philosophy is simple – “Your smile is our goal.”
Position is Part time. Tues 6:30AM-5:30PM, Wed 6:30AM- 7:30PM, Thurs 6:30AM- 11AM. Occasional Friday and Evening hours
Reply with both your cover letter and resume to email@example.com .