Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. Shady Grove Fertility, one of the premier fertility centers in the United States, continually seeks experienced, compassionate, and dynamic team players who are committed to delivering exceptional patient care to join our growing practice. The work we do building families offers stimulation, challenge, and personal reward.
If you’re a Radiology Tech looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talent contributes to changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to you. This position requires collaborating with physicians, other medical providers, and patients by providing expert care and service for fertility treatments. We are seeking experienced part-time Radiology Tech to join our team this February. This position is located in our new Ambulatory Surgery Center in Fairfax, VA. The schedule is working 20-25 hours per week, Monday through Friday, with regular holiday rotations.
How You’ll Contribute:
We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.” In general, the Radiology Tech is responsible for:
• Performing HSG procedures in our Ambulatory Surgery Center
• Patient education
• Establish personal rapport with patients and providing explanations of procedures
What You’ll Bring:
The skills and education we need are:
• Certified Radiology Technician
• IVF/fertility experience and background in women’s health preferred; training will be provided
• High level of customer service essential
• Must be a self-starter
• More important than the best skills, however, is the right person. Employees who embrace our mission, vision, and core values are highly successful.
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay + bonus
• Comprehensive training
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
At Shady Grove Fertility, we promote and develop individual strengths in order to help staff grow personally and professionally. Our core values – Empathy, Patient Focus, Integrity, Commitment, and Compassion (EPICC) – guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do. We’re committed to growing our practice and are always looking to promote from within. This is an ideal time to join our team! To learn more about our company and culture, visit www.shadygrovefertility.com
To have your resume reviewed by someone on our Talent Acquisition team, please apply on our careers page at https://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/application/applink.aspx?cid=7618&jid=317559