FREE DENTAL CLEANING AND COMPENSATION
- Haven’t had a cleaning in over 4 years?
- Don’t floss and have VISIBLE calculus (tartar build up)?
- Do not have decayed teeth? (small cavities ok)
- Are between the ages of 21-35?
- No missing teeth, no dental implants or crowns! (Missing wisdom teeth ok)
- Do not have advanced periodontal disease (slight is ok)
If YES TO ALL OF THE ABOVE, YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- A free deep cleaning/ comprehensive evaluation (over $1200 value), free electric toothbrush ($100 value) and additional compensation upon approval/qualification.
NOVA College’s graduating Dental Hygiene students need Board licensing exam patients. Starting March 2019 every Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-11:30 and 1-3:30 for screenings and X-rays and Friday, April 12th for the actual licensing exam) except during NOVA’s spring break 3/11-3/15
- Potential candidates MUST BE RELIABLE and live in the Northern Virginia area; students, staff, family, and friends all welcome!
TO BE SCREENED PLEASE EMAIL:
Narges at email@example.com.
(After email, phone number of dental hygiene student will be given for an appointment time)
NOVA MEC Campus 6699 Springfield Center Dr. Springfield, VA 22150