- What is health insurance?
- How much does it cost?
- What is open-enrollment?
- What is the tax penalty?
- Are there free clinics in my area?
- What services come with an insurance plan?
- Who qualifies for Medicaid?
- Should my kids be on it?
- What is an urgent care clinic?
Join us to get answers on navigating YOUR health from
coverage to care! Open enrollment is happening soon!
Health Care 101
Tuesday, October 17, 4:00 PM
Northern Virginia Community College – Medical Education Campus
6699 Springfield Center Drive, Springfield, VA 22150-1913
Space is Limited! Register to reserve your seat:
Emma Goodacre, Young Invincibles Health Insurance Trainer
→ NEED INSURANCE?
Get in-person help today! Obtener seguro de salud – opción española!
Hosted in Collaboration with NOVA’s Working Students Success Network www.blogs.nvcc.edu/wssn/