VERF Adjustment Form Process

All Student Veterans,

Please be aware that if you have submitted a paper copy of your original enrollment form for the Summer-16 Semester that you must submit an Adjustment Form in the same manner.  If you try to submit an Adjustment Form via the Online Certification page, it will not recognize you in the system since you did not submit an Initial VERF to get certified for the semester.  If there are any questions please contact the Office of Military and Veteran Services at 703-293-8132 or at

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *