Nice to meet you!

Who am I?   My name is Michelle Klein! 

What do I teach? BIO101 General Biology online

What are online sciences courses like?  Time consuming!  The distance learning option is great for people who need flexibility in their lives. Do know that this course follows the same guidelines and  learning objectives as the on campus face-to-face version. We do have online lectures that you will listen to, textbooks to read, labs to perform and submit.  If you choose to take an online science class, make sure you have reserved time in your schedule. It’s easy to fall behind, but very difficult to catch up.

Why do I like Biology?  Honestly?… Really?… This is the study of life! Life is amazing, fabulous, stupendous, ever-changing!  How fun is that?!?!

What are my interests?  Knitting, technology, cooking and eating the food my husband grows on our organic farm!

About Michelle

Even though I teach general biology, I started my college life with a BS in Fisheries Biology from the University of California, Davis and then received a MS in Animal Science from the University of Hawaii, Manoa. I absolutely LOVE biology! I'm happy to answer questions, and hopefully show you what a wonderful thing LIFE is :)
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Nice to meet you!

1. just me says:

Biology is the study of life. Life is full of processes… so be prepared to learn about a lot of processes!