Join The NOVA Online Fall Pedometer Challenge as part of our Health and Wellness Interest Group!
What is it?
Compete and share experiences with other students by tracking your average daily steps for a month as well as create personal health and wellness goals.
How does it work?
1) Once you have signed up for the challenge, you will receive a confirmation within 24-48hrs.
2) On June 13th, you will receive access to a Google spreadsheet where you will record your pedometer steps as well as keep track of what types of activity you took part in for the day/week. You MUST provide your VCCS email (the email that NOVA has provided you) to have access the spreadsheet.
3) Pedometer steps will be recorded daily by each participant starting June 16th.
4) The first 50 participants that sign up will be mailed a FREE pedometer to participate/ otherwise you will need to provide your own pedometer.
5) Challenge begins on June 16th and ends at 11:59pm on August 8th. Prizes will be given for several categories including: weekly winners, best average, overall step count…etc)
6) Throughout the challenge, you will added to our NOVA Online Health and Wellness Google group via Google Communities. This will be used for participants to share their progress in the challenge and great health and wellness motivational articles and tips. You can view it here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114584935764858832728
How do I sign up?
You can sign up by following this link: https://elistulife1.wufoo.com/forms/summer-2014-pedometer-challenge-signup/
Questions? Contact NOVA Online Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org