Did you know all NOVA students, staff, and faculty have free access to FOCUS 2, an online, interactive, self-guided career and education planning system that can help you:
- Select a major based on your interests and aspirations
- Discover occupations matching your personal preferences and attributes
- Map out your career plans, present and future
- Make informed career decisions
Follow the steps below to create an account and begin using FOCUS 2.
- Go to https://www.focuscareer2.com/Portal/Login.cfm?SID=1014
- Click on “NEW USER? CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED”
- Enter “NOVA” for the access code
- Enter your NOVA student e-mail address in the e-mail box
- Select appropriate group from list provided
- Click continue
Contact Christy Jensen (email@example.com) if you have any problems accessing the system or to schedule a career advising appointment.