Did you know all NOVA students, staff, and faculty have free access to FOCUS 2, an online, interactive, self-guided career and education planning system that can help you:
- Select a program/major based on your interests and aspirations
- Discover occupations matching your personal preferences and attributes
- Map out your career plans, present and future
- Make informed career decisions
View a Getting Started with FOCUS 2 handout.
Follow the steps below to begin using FOCUS 2.
- Visit NOVA’s Career Services website
- Select FOCUS 2
- Click FOCUS 2 button
- Click REGISTER button
- Enter “NOVA” for the access code
- Enter your NOVA student e-mail address in the e-mail box
- Provide requested information
- Check box to acknowledge terms and conditions of system
- Click CONTINUE button
Contact Christy Jensen (email@example.com) if you have any problems accessing the system or to schedule a career advising appointment.