Below are steps to take after you have applied to NOVA, addressed holds on your record, and viewed New2NOVA.
- Review NOVA Online Orientation website.
- Review program and course information –
- Communicate with a counselor (NOLCounseling@nvcc.edu) if you have any questions about programs of study or course selection.
- Enroll in courses –
- Review payment information and pay for courses.
- Purchase course materials through the bookstore. For NOVA Online materials select Alexandria campus and NOVA Online for campus option.
- Prepare to begin your course(s) by accessing Canvas. You should have access to a course site up to 3 days prior to the course start date, but no later than the course start date.