As advising week comes to an end, now is a good time to reflect on the week and the progress you are making towards achieving your academic and career goals. At the beginning of the week you were encouraged to do the following:
- Reflect on your academic and career goals.
- Review your Advisement Report.
- Communicate with an advisor about your academic and career goals.
- Put courses you plan to take in your shopping cart in NOVA Connect so you will have the specific information needed when it’s time to register.
- Participate in the NOVA Online Advising Week Spring 2020 lunchtime webinar series.
- Enter a post in the Advising Week Spring 2020 discussion board in the NOVA Online Virtual Student Union to earn a chance to win a Rocketbook.
How did the week go? Are you ready for your next semester or term? Remember, NOVA offers many services and resources to support you. Take a moment and review past blog posts to learn more.
As you move forward, below are some deadlines to keep in mind.
- In progress for current students.
- Opens on November 11 for new students.
- Registration ends at 11:59 pm on the day prior to a session start date.
- If you enroll through April 22 payment is due by 5 pm on April 23 or your classes may be dropped.
- If you enroll on April 23 or later payment is due by 5 pm the next business day after you enroll or your classes may be dropped.
Information about payment methods is available at https://www.nvcc.edu/payment/methods/index.html.