Although summer courses have already begun, it’s not too late to register for a NOVA Online course. If you have not signed up, we have two more upcoming course start dates/sessions to fit your schedule:
- 2nd 6-week session: Monday, June 30, 2014 through Sunday, August 10, 2014
- 3rd 4-week session: Monday, July 14, 2014 through Sunday, August 10, 2014 (MTT 1 only)
The following courses are available:
• ENG 112 E88N – 6-week session, starts June 30, 2014
• HIS 101 E85L and E86L – 6-week session, starts June 30, 2014
• HIS 102 E86L – 6-week session, starts June 30, 2014
• HIS 112 E85L – 6-week session, starts June 30, 2014
• MTT 1 E95L – 4-week session, starts July 14, 2014
It is important to understand your course length and critical enrollment dates for your NOVA Online course. Each course has specific start, refund, first assignment due date, withdrawal, and end dates that you should be aware of when you select a particular course. NOVA Online course dates and descriptions can be found by following this link. Your course will also have specific weekly or mid-weekly due dates.
For a comprehensive list of our summer courses, follow this link. If you need assistance with your course selection, contact a NOVA Online Counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.323.2425.
Once you have registered, you must pay your tuition by 5pm on the next day to prevent being dropped from your classes.
Join NOVA Online on social media for announcements, updates and tips for success. If you have any questions or you are not sure where to start, you can contact the NOVA Online Student Services Team at 703.323.3347 or at NOVA OnlineStuLife@nvcc.edu. We are more than happy to answer your questions, as well as refer you to useful resources and services that will support your online learning experience.