If you’re a NOVA student, we encourage you to review the NEW online Student Handbook!
- We created a brand new, visual, simple and colorful landing page for the Student Handbook — the PDF version has been discontinued.
- The new approach allows for timely, more frequent updates to the publication and its many important sections.
Specific sections of the handbook that are new and/or were redesigned include:
- this section was completely redesigned, with a new look, content and organization of material
- the goal was to make a large amount of valuable content easy to find on one page using accordions and a “modular”, two-column design
- you can now directly navigate to NOVA’s many Advising and Counseling services at all the campuses and it’s easier to access the myStudentSuccess Planner
- this is a new Web page that was designed to provide easy access to both Campus and College registrar services
- this is a new Web page that includes content previously found in only the print and PDF versions of the Student Handbook
- accordions were used on the page to break sections up into chunks
- the layout makes it easier to update if/when material changes
- we added many policies that were previously found in only the print and PDF versions of the Student Handbook
- similar to Advising & Counseling, the challenge of this section was to present a large amount of important information on one, easy-to-read page
The online Student Handbook is a valuable resource. Bookmark it today!