The Adult Career Pathways currently have two work study positions still available for the summer. The positions run from May to August with the potential of being renewed for the fall term. In order to be eligible, you must be enrolled in 6 credits for the summer term, and be receiving Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA). Please see position description below:
Work-Study Position Available with Adult Career Pathways! Duties will include:
- Answering phone and email communication from students and partners
- Tracking RSVPs for ACP events
- Working events and preparing logistics for those events
- Entering data into database
- Contacting students and potential students regarding events
- Researching topics as directed
- Scanning, filing, and other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate would have:
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Outlook and the basic functions of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good typing skills
- Good people/customer service skills
- For one position, study in early childhood development is preferred
- To be eligible you must:
- Be eligible for federal financial aid and receiving Work-Study for the 2015-16 School Year
- Taking at least 6 credits at NOVA during each term
- Preferable work days –between hours of 9:00am-3:00pm
- Ability to travel locally and work some evenings and weekends.
These positions will be located in NOVA’s Pitney Bowes building down the street from the Annandale campus. The individual in this role would need to work at least 8 hours but could work up to 20.
If you are interested, please send your resume to Jennifer Pocai – firstname.lastname@example.org . Please put Work-Study Position in the Subject line.
Adult Career Pathways Staff email@example.com 703-425-5245