There is still time to enter the North American Cartographic Information Society (NACIS) 2012 Student Poster Competition and the 2012 Student Dynamic Map Competition. To register, visit nacis.org
- Deadline is September 14th, 2012
- The work must have been completed during the 2011-12 academic year. You do not need to be a student presently, but you must have been a student in an undergraduate, graduate, or certificate program in North America when you completed the work.
- To ease space restrictions, please keep posters under 36″ x 48″
- Attendance at the meeting is not required, but is strongly encouraged. You are responsible for ensuring your poster is at the meeting on time.
- Meeting attendees will vote on the entrants. The winner will receive a prize of $500. A runner-up will receive an honorable mention award. Other non-cash awards may be given out at the discretion of the Student Poster Competition Chair.
- Please contact Daniel Huffman (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.